It Shouldn’t Cost You $20,000
To Have Your Private Placement Written
To Have Your Private Placement Written
- Are deal fees pinching your funds?
- Are you surprised that writing a Private Placement Memorandum can cost you as much as $20,000?
- Are you worried that you’ll spend thousand of dollars on a Private Placement Memorandum, but be left with busted deal expenses if your transaction doesn’t close – remember, attorneys, investment bankers and other professionals that write PPMs get paid whether your deal closes or not.
But you still want to have your Private Placement Memorandum done correctly
When it comes to raising capital from private investors, your PPM needs to be done correctly. If your PPM does not have the proper disclosures, legends or transaction information, your deal runs the risk of unwinding as your investors have the right to rescind their investment because of improper disclosures. Or worse, you as the deal sponsor, open yourself up to securities fraud liability.
The GOOD NEWS is that you can get a Private Placement Memorandum without spending $20,000
Professionally written to keep you in compliance with state and federal securities laws. TransCapital Pro Private Placement templates have been used to successfully raise millions of dollars from private investors by deal sponsors just like you.
When you use a TransCapital Pro Private Placement template you’ll get a compliant Private Placement Memorandum while saving thousands of dollars. That means there’s more money for your transaction, and in the event your deal doesn’t get funded, you’re not out $20,000 in busted deal expenses.
But you need more than just a template for your Private Placement
A template’s great, but you need more. There are many parts to a PPM that call for you to articulate what your business is, how you operate, how you compete, etc. TransCapital Pro templates make it easy. Between our exclusive Line-by-Line Instructions and prompts throughout the template, you’ll know exactly what to write.
Don’t Guess What’s Required In Your Private Placement Memorandum
Your Private Placement Memorandum has three primary objectives:
- Comply with all state and federal securities laws;
- Present a professional face to your prospective investors – by using a well-prepared Private Placement Memorandum with a concise, factual summary of your transaction you present yourself as a professional; and,
- Establish a written record – using a Private Placement Memorandum establishes a written record of what is communicated to prospective investors, giving you cover against securities fraud claims.
Using a TransCapital Pro Template you’ll meet all three of these objectives.
Easy to use
If you can use Microsoft Word ® , you can use our templates. Sections that require your input given your set of circumstances are highlighted in Red Type.
Based on the widely-used suite of Microsoft Office® applications, all of our templates can be edited to reflect the particulars of your transaction. The best part is that you own the rights to use them as often as you like.
Maybe you’re worried that there’s a reason PPMs cost up to $20,000 to draft
When you’re paying someone $400 to $500 per hour to spend 40 to 50 hours writing about your company and transaction, it’ll cost you $20,000. In my book, having an attorney draft an offering memorandum is not the best use of their time or my money.
In my view, the more efficient way to use your attorney is to write your own PPM using a good template, and then have your attorney review and comment on it.
I guarantee you it won’t take them 40 hours – and it won’t cost you $20,000. Now, you’re utilizing your attorney for their highest and best use – counsel and advice.
Maybe you’re skeptical about the thoroughness of the template and worried that it’ll take more work than you think
Richard Burnett from California worried about the same thing. In his own words:
“. . . What I found was that It is very well organized and the format is as simple as plug and play, with instructions written in plain English. My group was able to meet and in one setting we were able to create the terms of the offering quick, simple and precise. I am glad we did not spend thousands of dollars. We had a great business plan written so we were able to cut and paste the information right into the PPM and term sheet. The article regarding term sheet was a big help with focusing our efforts.”
Maybe you wonder if the template will be easy to use
First, all of our templates are written in Microsoft Word®, so if you can use Word®, you can edit our templates.
Second, the templates are formatted so that it’s real easy to know what to change. Anything that requires your input is in a RED font- so there’s no guessing.
Third, because writing a PPM is usually new territory for people, there may be terms and/or concepts that are unknown to you. With that in mind, we developed our exclusive Line-by-Line Instructions, which is included with your purchase. The Line-by-Line Instructions works like a index that provides an explanation and/or definition of a term or concept used in the PPM in simple, easy to understand language.
Finally, I’m an email or phone call away. If you need help with a particular concept, questions about structure, pricing or anything else, I’m available to help.
You may think that you can’t write a “legal” document
The “legal” stuff is mostly boilerplate, the parts of the PPM that you write are all things that pertain to your company and transaction. To help you we’ve included prompts in the various sections to trigger responses and to make sure you discuss the pertinent facts concerning your investment opportunity.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
You have 30 days to see how easy it is to write your own PPM. If you are not happy with the TransCapital Pro template for any reason, I’ll refund 100% of your purchase – no questions asked (except how I can make it better).
What makes TransCapital Pro Templates different?
You have several choices when it comes to purchasing a Private Placement template. We’re unique for a couple a reasons:
- If you look around, TransCapital Pro is the only company that offers an unconditional money-back guarantee. We stand behind our product with a 30-Day, No Questions Asked, Money-Back Guarantee. You don’t get that from other PPM template sellers, attorneys or “consultants”.
- We understand that corporate finance terms and concepts may be new to you. That’s why we created our exclusive Line-by-Line Instructions. This feature is your companion as your working through your PPM.
- Self-contained document. Other PPMs are straight boilerplate and you add your business plan as an exhibit. TransCapital Pro helps you incorporate your business plan right into the PPM by prompting you with questions that help you concisely articulate your business, strategy, and transaction. The end result is a more professional image and presentation to your prospective investors.
Get started today
Whether you want an Equity Private Placement Memorandum, a Debt Private Placement Memorandum, a Real Estate Private Placement, or a Private Placement for your Start-up, you can find what you need right here at TransCapital Pro. Templates are available immediately by download.
Look around. If you have any questions, please send me an email and I’ll get back to you quickly. Feel free to include a phone number and times to call if you’d rather talk – or just pick up the phone and call me. Let TransCapital Pro help you with your Private Placement Memorandum.
All the best,
Raising capital is time consuming and expensive –
writing your Private Placement Memorandum doesn’t have to be.