RAISING DEBT OR EQUITY
FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Are you seeking to raise private capital for your business?
Our debt and equity private placements will accommodate most corporate transactions - from raising growth capital for an existing business to raising capital for an acquisition.
Like all of our templates,
- They come in Microsoft Word, so its familiar and easy to use
- The sections or concepts that require your input are highlighted in RED font so its easy to navigate and focus on the salient points of your offering
- Its immediately available via download so that you can be started 5 minutes from now
- It comes with a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee so the risk is all on me; if you're not happy for any reason, just shoot me an email an I'll refund 100% of your purchase
EQUITY PRIVATE PLACEMENTS TEMPLATES
Our equity private placement templates are structured as preferred stock, or preferred membership units if you are organized as a Limited Liability Company. The preferred comes in two flavors - convertible preferred an preferred with warrants.
From my experience, investors prefer preferred (no pun intended) because a preferred security:
- Provides the investor with a liquidation preference over the common, which just means that in a sale, or involuntary liquidation, the preferred investors receive proceeds before the common equity holders. Just like a senior lender will receive a preference over a subordinated, or second lien, lender; and
- Will provide the preferred investor with a preferred return before participating in the equity.
One item to note:
Since Sub-S Corps cannot accommodate two classes of stock, these equity structures cannot work; however, we do have a debt private placement for an Sub-S Corp. (see below).
DEBT PRIVATE PLACEMENTS TEMPLATES
Our debt private placement templates are structured as debt with warrants. Warrants are typically used to provide a return boost to the investor to compensate them for the risk they are taking.
Don't need to issue debt with warrants? You can easily edit the template by deleting the sections that discuss warrants.
Want to see a sample?
Visit our Sample Page and download a sample.
Here's what your purchase comes with:
- Professionally Prepared Private Placement Memorandum
- Either our Exclusive Line-by-Line Instructions with a ‘Line Numbered’ PPM, or a ‘Notes’ template using Word’s Comments function
- Cover Page
- Reg-D Disclaimer
- Table of Contents
- Notice to Investors
- NASAA Legends for all 50 states
- Summary of Offering | Term Sheet
- Risk Factors | Investment Considerations
- Conflicts of Interest
- Transaction Summary
- Business Description
- Products & Services
- Customers, Sales & Marketing
- Industry and Competition
- Board of Directors
- Sources and Uses of Funds
- Capitalization Table
- Historical Financials D&A | Presentation (as applicable)
- Projected Financials D&A | Presentation
- Forward Looking Statement Disclaimers
- Tax Matters
- Description of Capital Stock
- Ownership and Dilution
- Subscription Instructions and Discussion
- Exhibit Section
- SEC Form D
- Subscription Agreement