RAISING MONEY SO YOU CAN
DO MORE REAL ESTATE DEALS?
When your personal checkbook can only take you so far.
It's time to look for investors to let you scale your business, while providing your investors with an attractive risk-adjusted return. Successful real estate sponsors have been leveraging third-party capital for years.
But there are rules...
There are some rules that you have to abide by to remain compliant with laws regulating private investment capital. Those regulations are found in SEC regulations called Regulation D, or Reg D.
And part of complying means shelling out $20,000 or more...
That's right, $20,000; but you already knew that, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Help for sponsors like you
We're helping real estate professionals by offering private placement templates for real estate sponsors seeking to raise capital for a Real Estate Fund, a Distressed Real Estate Fund, a Real Estate Debt Fund or a one-off real estate transaction.
And once you finalize your draft (several clients have been able to kick out a memorandum in one drafting session), I suggest you still have your attorney review it and sign off. And now you'll be using your attorney efficiently, and you'll be saving a ton of money.
Why is this is right for you?
- Comes in Microsoft Word, so its familiar and easy to use
- Items that require editing from you are highlighted in RED font, so there's no guessing of what to modify to fit your spe3cific situation
- Prompts in various sections so that you can avoid staring at a blank page, wondering what to write
- 30-day, money-back guarantee so there's no risk to you
- Available via immediate download, so you can get started right now
Want to see a sample?
Download a sample of our Real Estate Fund Private Placement. The Distressed and single-asset/one-off private placements are constructed in similar formats.
A short description of the Real Estate Private Placement templates:
Here's what is included:
- Professionally Prepared Private Placement Memorandum
- Either our Exclusive Line-by-Line Instructions with a ‘Line Numbered’ PPM, or a ‘Notes’ template using Word’s Comments function
- Cover Page
- Reg-D Disclaimer
- Table of Contents
- Notice to Investors
- NASAA Legends for all 50 states
- Summary of Offering | Term Sheet
- Risk Factors | Investment Considerations
- Conflicts of Interest
- ERISA Regulations
- Tax Matters
- Tax Exempt Investors
- Tax Considerations for Foreign Investors
- Investment Company and Investment Advisors Regulations
- SEC Form D
- Subscription Agreement